Check out the April roundup, with plenty of interesting articles and links to more information you know you wanna explore!
Photo Credit: Taber Andrew Bain
From climate change to refugee health, Global Health Aging covered different topics in March. Ageism is a huge problem for many societies and our goal is to join with other advocates in creating a culture where everyone is respected. We hope that these articles especially the one about Hip Hop-eration, a street-dance group comprising seven older adults, is changing the conversation around aging. Let’s take a look at what happened in March 2016.
From the Writers
- The Health Plight of Older Refugees in Australia
- How Climate Change Affects the Health of Older Adults
- The Dangers of Type 2 Diabetes among Older Hispanics
- The Flu in Focus: Epidemiology, History and Research of Global Influenza
- Exercise, Hip Hop-eration and the Impact of Dance on New Zealand’s Elderly
In the News
- An Aging World: 2015 – United States Census Bureau
- Nigeria’s population: Elderly to constitute 20% in 2016 –…
View original post 457 more words